When it comes to Brand Compliance, Intermark knows that meeting brand marketing standards and guidelines can often be a little tricky. We understand that each car brand has its own ever-changing list of rules and regulations, and we’ve worked with pretty much all of them. From logo standards and required national sales events to minimum allowed advertising prices and offer disclosures, Intermark has a process to make sure your ads are 100% compliant.
- We study your brand’s marketing and advertising rules and guidelines before we produce your ads.
- We regularly check each brand’s marketing program and ad planner websites to get the most up-to-date information, logos, vehicle footage and artwork to ensure that we are meeting all advertising standards.
- If a rule is unclear or ambiguous, we call the compliance center and speak with a representative to make sure all questions are thoroughly answered.
- We include all required elements (brand logo, dealership logo, website address, national events/logos, accurate vehicle images, correct pricing/offers and disclosures, etc.) within your ads, per the guidelines.
- We submit your ads to compliance for prior approval before they air on television and radio, are printed in newspapers, are posted on billboards, or go live online.
- If any advertisement is declined, we promptly call compliance to verify all necessary changes or corrections and re-submit for prior approval.
- The prior approval process usually takes about 24 to 48 hours, sometimes less, depending on the brand, the time of submission, and workload of the compliance center reviewers.